3 letters 3/22

 



Reflection: 

When I was in the process of creating this abstract typography assignment, I thought about creating a meaningful piece of art work, although I will be creating another piece but as of now, I chose the letters B, A, and M. I had chosen them for no specific reason but I really wanted to draw a B to symbolize my initial from my first name. I was satisfied with the placement of the A since it created a grid-like base for the other two letters. I also chose the M because I thought about the word “Mom” and decided to just draw the letter M rather than my mother’s first initial since I really liked the M in the Bodoni (Modern) font. Therefore that’s what the three letters symbolize for me and what they stand for in my artwork. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Letters (2nd. Ver) 3/30

Block Set Type